Saturday, January 16, 2010

Limo Vancouver

New cell phone!

Hey guys, I'm back again.

So I managed to pay off my bills from the holidays! Haha, who woulda thought, eh? But thanks to you guys for booking with Vancouver Limousine...I had work over the holidays and I still have a little work. Well, I still have some money left over so I'm treating myself to a new cell phone! I am buying an LG Ice-cream cellphone.



Isn't it just wonderful? I wanted this phone for a year now, and I finally got the guts to order it! I know...finally *rolls eyes.* Well I'm getting the white one and it's only around $240.00, not bad for an Asian phone. I was looking at another phone, the Sony Ericsson Aino, and WOW! They're selling it for around $600.00 here in Canada! Isn't that crazy? What if I drop it? I'd have to get a new one... so yea, I'm sticking with the lovely LG ice-cream phone. I get to pick it up next week! I can't wait :) After I buy the phone, I'm gonna spend my next pay cheque on accessories for the phone, a case, and stuff like that. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! There's also a lot of info on the LG Ice-cream on this site: http://paperdiaries.com/2008/12/lg-kf350-ice-cream-phone-review-in-full/

    It gives a great review :) Have fun with ur new phone!

    ReplyDelete