Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vancouver SUV Limousine

Lady GaGa

I have to admit, I'm a huge Lady GaGa fan! Her new single is so mesmerizing, everytime it comes on the radio I feel like dancing!

Has everyone heard it yet?


it's called "Bad Romance" and I love, love, love it! :-) I think my friends and I are going to perform this song at a dance show in a few months, but gotta start practicing.



Oh btw, I found a photo of Lady Gaga in a limo! OMG! I wonder if it was Vancouver Limousine's limo? I don't know, but I wish I chauffeured her! I could have gotten her autograph :P

She looks awesome. I love her outfit and her style, though at times it can be TOTALLY insane. Like that Kermit the frog outfit she wore? :\ hmm... but I still love her so whatever <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow nice to know that Lady Gaga has a photo riding on a limo, but I'm looking for a post regarding on suv limo Philadelphia. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Denver to Vail Shuttle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. limousine service Destin

    ReplyDelete