Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vancouver Limousine

Lady GaGa Barbie Dolls!

Wow guys...

Lady GaGa even has barbie dolls made after her! OMG, i wish i were a kid again haha. i'd totally play with my sister and fight with her over the prettiest Lady Gaga doll :) I found these pics during my break at Vancouver Limousine:

Take a look!!















Lady Gaga's Hello Kitty crazy outfit... the doll is created with absolute detail! Wow!















They look really identical! I was almost fooled at first...














I think these are pretty cute, eh?














Neat shoes :)















It's the scary Kermit the Frog outfit :P















Cool hair eh?















i'm amazed with the detail of these photos!

speaking of Lady Gaga.... "Bad Romance" just came on the radio LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment