Sunday, December 20, 2009

Limo Vancouver

Slept in

No work at the Vancouver Limousine office or the Whistler Star Express office today, so I slept in until now. Going out for a coffee at Blenz later and then Christmas shopping (yeah, finally!) at Richmond Centre and Metrotown Mall. Can't believe they open until 11 PM today, wow! My list is so long, I don't even know where to start.. but hopefully I'll be able to buy everything in time :-)

5 days til Christmas! Yay!

I was on Google the other day and I found some cool photos of different kinds of limousines! Check out this baby pink stretch PT cruiser:

Neat, eh? I've never seen this in Vancouver, but I wish my company had one though. I'd like to drive it around town, but then again, who would rent this vehicle? Ladies obsessed with pink? Or...? Nah, don't want to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment