Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vancouver Limousine

Ghost Train Vancouver

Got a friend? got the night, you'll be alright. Our first try out with our new installed disco lights in our SUV Limo from VANCOUVER LIMO was with a bunch of kids going to Stanley Park Ghost Train
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDDqz9oGwLU

Halloween is near again and its perfect for families and kids to go to Stanley park ghost train and I heard its open from October 7 - October 31, 2011.They have awesome haunted farmyard, free face painting, shadow-puppet workshop and theatre etc. These kids gave me an idea where to treat my nephew and niece this halloween.

Working with kids is demanding and rewarding. Sometimes its not easy to work with kids especially if you are not dealing with one but with ten kids, for me I love kids so in pleasing them I make sure that they're having fun. Being with them the whole night makes me feel good because I keep remembering my childhood days where I don't have to worry too much about life and just be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Cool and interesting is what I want to comment on this page but still I'm looking forward to the post of limo Lawrenceville NJ. It's nice to be here any way.

    ReplyDelete