Sunday, December 13, 2009

Limo Vancouver

During my break today at Vancouver Limousine, I went and got my coworkers and I some Starbucks. My personal favourite drink is the caramel macchiato - absolutely delicious! However, comparing Starbucks' caramel macchiato to Blenz Coffee's caramel macchiato, I prefer BC's better! If you're lucky, your barista will make gorgeous patterns with the caramel, however, it has never happened with me at Starbucks yet :-S

Check out these cool photos! :-)


Snowy day in Vancouver, BC. - Best place to go to for coffee lovers ;-)

Last year's snow day in Vancouver. It was bad :-(


Yummy and not to mention PRETTY caramel macchiato!

3 comments:

  1. yum! u owe me a caramel macchiato during a break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Party Bus Rental

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete