Sunday, January 25, 2009

Vancouver Limousine

Happy Chinese &  Vietnamese New Years

Back at Vancouver Limousine again.

Had quite a few jobs last night, all the clients I transferred were Chinese. Good thing they were! Lots of them offered me some food, like rice and desserts. I even got some extra tips when I spoke a few words of Chinese - Gong Hei Fat Choy - they gave me a few "red envelopes." Had to do a 3:00 AM pick-up at a club on Davie for a couple of drunk guys.

Glad the snow and ice are all gone! I remember driving to Whistler was a scary ride for me. Good thing nothing happened to me or my limos, though I was stuck in traffic accidents quite a few times. Hope more events come up, since we're entering an economic recession and I might go broke. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment