Sunday, September 14, 2008

Whistler Limo

Whistler Season's Starting Soon

Haven't updated for a while, I've been pretty busy. Working at Vancouver Limousine can be pretty hectic sometimes, but I'm glad they have a flexible schedule. I mean, which other company lets you have days off when you want it? Which other company has nicer people in their office? The answer is none.

Okay. The other day, I got this job, and I had to pick up some guys in the super awesome white limousine (OMG, the best car ever.. after the SUV limo!), let's call them Bob from Toronto, David, and Lester. So they were on the phone with my boss, and they're all like... Yeah, so we're going to rent the limo for 2 guys and that they ONLY have 3 suitcases and 1 set of skis (They called when they were really drunk, ugh. you could hear the catcalling and frog horn blowing in the background). When I showed up, there were SIX drunken guys! Whoa... ! Plus they had 5 sets of skis / snowboards... and over 6 suitcases that I had to carry. I called my boss about this, how they totally lied about the job. Mid-sentence, Bob grabbed the phone away from me and started yelling at my boss, then he hung up! Then the phone rung, and I grabbed the phone back. My boss spoke to me and told me if they are verbally abusive to me that I should drive the limo away and apologize.. and leave the guys behind. So I followed his instructions. I took Bob's luggage out of the limousine and ignored his yelling "What the f*ck are you doing with my [designer] suitcase that I spent thousands on?" And I spoke to him calmly and instructed that they should call Whistler Limousine and that I could not accomodate him and then I drove the limousine away. When I looked in the rearview mirror, Bob, David, and Lester were running like crazy towards a bus. Haha :)

So all in all, being a driver can be such an adventure. I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's a small world eh? Didn't know other drivers had blogs too.

    I booked from Classic Limousine last night. It was totally awesome, will be booking with you guys again soon :)

    ReplyDelete